Healing our community – educating our students.
At the Healing Hands Student Clinic, our students gain hands-on experience while our clients receive relaxation or therapeutic massage at discounted rates. The Student Clinic is open to the public and we highly encourage anyone to try a massage!
Buy One, Get One Free! When you purchase a massage for $45, you will be able to book a second massage for free. You may book the second massage by calling the office, or booking while you are here for your first massage.
- Payment for the appointment is due when booking the appointment.
- Cancellations, or changing appointment times, must be made 24 hours in advance. You may give away the massage to a friend or family member if you cannot come in within 24 hours of notice.
- Each massage appointment is one hour long, unless stated otherwise by the receptionist.
- Appointments are made during office hours and are subject to student availability.
- If you are late to an appointment, your appointment will not be extended due tardiness.
- We do not offer 100% guaranteed satisfaction due to the nature of a student clinic.
- We do not take requests for specific massage modalities. The students are here to practice their massage at whatever level they are at. However, we do encourage you to ask the student questions once you are here for your appointment and to try out the different types of massages the student is trained in.
- Healing Hands School of Holistic Health provides an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate based on gender or race. As such no consideration will be given to those making a request based on gender or sexual orientation. Sorry, no exceptions.
- All bodywork is received and given for the purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension. Any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances will result in the immediate termination of the session and forfeit of any monies paid. This will also result in the exclusion from any future appointments.
- Students are excited to give the public their first massages. They do the best they can, and the vast majority of our clients are extremely happy with the massages they receive here. Because students are often completing their clinic hours, please be aware that booking with the same student is not always possible.
- Masks are required on premises and for the duration for the massage.
- When you arrive, you will be required to do a temperature check.
- After 5 minutes of allowing your temperature to equalize from the outside, if your temperature reads above 99.8° you will be asked to reschedule a minimum of 2 weeks later.
- Please ask yourself these questions before booking a massage:
- Have you had a fever or cough in the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of Covid-19?
- If you answer yes, please do not book a massage or come to an appointment
- By entering Healing Hands School campus, you agree to release Healing Hands School, all staff, students and associates from any liability related to Covid-19
Book an Appointment
Escondido Main Campus
125 W. Mission, Suite 212, Escondido, CA, 92025
Laguna Hills Non-Main Campus
23022 La Cadena, Suite 205, Laguna Hills, CA, 92653
Kearny Mesa Separate Educational Center San Diego
9025 Balboa Avenue, Suite 130, San Diego, CA, 92123