Healing our community – educating our students.
At the Healing Hands Student Clinic, our students gain hands-on experience while our clients receive relaxation or therapeutic massage at discounted rates. The Student Clinic is open to the public and we highly encourage anyone to try a massage!
Buy One, Get One Free! When you purchase a massage for $55, you will be able to book a second massage for free. You may book the second massage by calling the office, or booking while you are here for your first massage.
- Payment for the appointment is due when booking the appointment.
- Cancellations, or changing appointment times, must be made 24 hours in advance. You may give away the massage to a friend or family member if you cannot come in within 24 hours of notice.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will result in forfeit of money paid towards that appointment.
- Each massage appointment is one hour long, unless stated otherwise by the receptionist.
- Appointments are made during office hours and are subject to student availability.
- If you are late to an appointment, your appointment will not be extended due to tardiness.
- We do not offer 100% guaranteed satisfaction due to the nature of a student clinic.
- We do not take requests for specific massage modalities.
- We do not guarantee requests for specific students. If a student therapist substitutes for another student, you will not be informed of the change.
- Healing Hands School of Holistic Health provides an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate based on gender or race. As such no consideration will be given to those making a request based on gender or sexual orientation. No exceptions.
- All bodywork is received and given for the purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension. Any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances will result in the immediate termination of the session and forfeit of any monies paid. This will also result in the exclusion from any future appointments.
- The students are here to practice their massage at whatever level they are at. We encourage you to ask students questions and to try out different types of massages that students are trained in.
- Students are excited to give the public their first massages. They do the best they can, and the vast majority of our clients are extremely happy with the massages they receive here. Because students are often completing their clinic hours, please be aware that booking with the same student is not always possible.
- By entering Healing Hands School campus, you agree to release Healing Hands School, all staff, students and associates from any liability related to Covid-19
Book an Appointment
Escondido Main Campus
344 E. Valley Pkwy, Escondido, VA 92025
Laguna Hills Non-Main Campus
23022 La Cadena, Suite 205, Laguna Hills, CA, 92653
Kearny Mesa Separate Educational Center San Diego
9025 Balboa Avenue, Suite 130, San Diego, CA, 92123