Healing our community – educating our students.
At the Healing Hands Student Clinic, our students gain hands-on experience while our clients receive therapeutic massages at discounted rates. The Student Clinic is open to the public.
- Any cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. You may give away the massage to a friend or family member if you cannot come in within 24 hours of notice.
- Each massage appointment is one hour long, unless stated otherwise by the receptionist.
- Appointments are made during office hours and are subject to student availability.
- If you are late to an appointment, your appointment will not be extended due to your tardiness, and you will be expected to pay for the full appointment time.
- We do not offer 100% guaranteed satisfaction due to the nature of a student clinic. However, our students are doing the best they can to provide a well-rounded and comfortable massage.
- We do not take requests for specific massage modalities. The students are here to practice their massage at whatever level they are at. However, we do encourage you to ask the student questions once you are here for your appointment and to try out the different types of massages the student is trained in.
- Healing Hands School of Holistic Health provides an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate based on gender or race. As such no consideration will be given to those making a request based on gender or sexual orientation. Sorry, no exceptions.
- All bodywork is received and given for the purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension. Any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances will result in the immediate termination of the session and forfeit of any monies paid. This will also result in the exclusion from any future appointments.
Book an Appointment
125 W. Mission, Suite 212, Escondido, CA, 92025
Laguna Hills Campus
23022 La Cadena, Suite 205, Laguna Hills, CA, 92653
9025 Balboa Avenue, Suite 130, San Diego, CA, 92123