Welcome to the Healing Hands School of Holistic Health!
We’re excited to guide you on your journey into a new, satisfying career as a Certified Massage Therapist or Certified Holistic Health Practitioner. We’re also happy to welcome professionals in the field who are looking for continuing education credits or to broaden their current skills.
Whether you're embarking on your first experience with further education or you’ve made the decision to change career paths, there’s no better investment than investing in yourself and your future. At Healing Hands, we have an inclusive environment and a supportive culture to help you achieve your goals. And, that starts right now – with helping you choose the school and the program that’s best for you.
In the sections below, we’ll explore the next steps for changing your life (not just your career).
Steps for Enrollment
New Student Enrollment
Step One: Arrange a Career Planning Session – Campus Tour
We want to meet you. We want to show you our campus and introduce you to our staff. We want to learn about how we can help you thrive.
As you research schools and programs, we encourage you to call and talk with us or schedule a time to come for a campus tour. Our Admissions Staff and Student Advisors are here to help you make the best choice for your unique circumstances.
Step Two: Meet with Your Admissions Advisor to Discuss the Possibilities
When you come to visit our campus, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with a member of the Healing Hands Team – someone who can answer your questions and help you create a plan for your future.
Our goal is to:
- Understand Your Goals and vision for the future, so we can point you in the best direction.
- Determine the Right Program and Schedule, so you’re sure you have access to the courses that are right for your interests. While some foundational courses are required, students have the ability to personalize their education for their goals and vision.
- Determine a Financial Investment Plan, so you aren’t left sorting through the options on your own. Depending on your specific situation, your Financial Investment Plan may include Federal Student Aid, payment plans, payment in full, or 3rd party funding.
- Take a Tour!
Step Three: Schedule Your Enrollment Appointment (2 Weeks+ Before Class Starts)
After your tour or at your convenience, you’ll need to schedule your appointment to get enrolled.
To enroll in the Massage Therapy or Holistic Health Practitioner Program, you’ll need to complete an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Package.
- $250 On-Time Deposit
- Financial Arrangements for Payment
- High School Diploma, GED or Transcripts
- Driver’s License or Government issued ID
- Completed Application for Admission (including emergency contact, nearest relative contact, three references, and social security or alien registration number)
- If your financial investment plan includes payments for the program, please note that the first payment is due two weeks before the start of the course or by its the Registration date.
- Minimum age of 18 (exception can be made if the student has completed High School and has parental permission)
- You must be able to give and receive a professional massage
- You must be able to read and write English at an 8th grade level