VRRAP Accepted At Healing Hands!
VRRAP: Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program: A new way to Veterans Get Education Benefits and New Careers!
Please tell any Veteran friends you may have about this program! All Veterans should be made aware of this opportunity in case this applies to them! You could be changing a life and a family by sharing this information.
Veterans who have previously ran out of Education Benefits this is for you!
To qualify you must be:
- Unemployed because of COVID-19 pandemic
- Not rated as disabled because you cannot work
- Not enrolled in a federal or state jobs program
- Ran out of other benefits including: Post 9/11®, Montgomery GI Bill ®, VR&E, DEA, or VEAP
- Receive education at a trade school or certificate granting institution. (cannot be used toward a BA or degree)
- BHA – Basic Housing Allowance based on Post 9/11® rates
- Pays up to 12 months of tuition and fees
- Does not pay for materials and supplies; however you get a monthly stipend toward those costs. To apply visit: https://www.va.gov/education/other-va-education-benefits/veteran-rapid-retraining-assistance/apply-for-vrrap-form-22-1990s/introduction
We hope this information gets to any veterans in need of this support!
Contact Healing Hands today if you would like to use your VRRAP benefits here!