- I have a right to live the kind of life I consider to be successful. I decide what I truly value: Love, Connection, Joy, Creative Self-expression, Authenticity, Financial Wealth, Power, Prestige, etc.
I strive to live in alignment with my truest convictions, and I thrive!
- I recognize that fear-based living negatively impacts my mind and body. Therefore…
I embrace my humanity and release any fear of criticism, failure or disappointment!
- Rather than stew in the toxic hormones produced by guilt and shame…
I take responsibility for and learn from my mistakes. I move forward easily and thrive!
- I acknowledge that individual worth is an inherent trait….
Another’s judgement of me does not negate my intrinsic worth. I am always worthy!
- My appearance and my worth are two different matters…
I accept my unique body & appearance. I focus on cultivating optimal health!
- I have confidence in myself and my ability to positively impact the world…
I know what I want and align my career with my convictions. I work happily and prosper!
- I don’t allow unreasonable fears and anxiety to gain a foot-hold in my experience…
I cultivate a Spirit of safety, freedom, adventure and exploration. All is well in my world!
- Rather than allow anger, resentment or indignity to consume my thoughts and sicken my body,
I speak up for myself. I view my opinions as valid and voicing them as being responsible!
- I understand that being respectful doesn’t mean condoning bad behavior or abusive treatment.
I do not tolerate aggressive, rude, demeaning or inconsiderate behavior!
- I take responsibility for myself as a mature and empowered adult.
I define, set and enforce personal boundaries to protect myself when needed!
- I realize there are some people who may view my empathetic nature as an invitation to be insensitive or to take advantage.
I do not allow my consideration for others to be to the detriment of my own feelings or needs!
The Faculty at Healing Hands School of Holistic Health has prepared more than 7,000 Graduates for rewarding careers as Professional Massage Therapists and can do the same for you! Since 1992, they’ve strived to make an education in the Holistic Healing Arts available to all who seek it. Nationally accredited, Healing Hands is authorized to accept Federal Student Aid, Veterans Benefits, Unemployment and WIA educational funding, on behalf of Students who qualify.
If you have a passion for promoting health and self-care, consider an in-demand career you can take anywhere! Consider the rewarding career of Professional Massage Therapist. Learn more online at www.HealingHandsSchool.com or call us at (949) 305-2722/Laguna Hills, (760) 746-9364/Escondido, (858) 505-1100/San Diego (Kearny Mesa).