“It seems that we’ve become the Massage School of choice for Personal Trainers seeking to supplement their incomes” said Harmony Curtiss, Director for Healing Hands School of Holistic Health -Laguna Hills. “By enrolling in our 600-hour Massage Therapist Program, Personal Trainers can add massage therapy to their client’s treatment plan and begin boosting their business in less than one year”, she added.
Learning Massage Therapy not only allows Personal Trainers to facilitate optimal performance for clients but can speed healing of injuries as well. Massage Therapy skills distinguish Personal Trainers as health-care practitioners, providing them with a valuable, professional edge.
How Massage Therapy Benefits Personal Trainers:
- Employment Security: The U.S. Dept. of Labor projects that job growth for Massage Therapists will continue to increase at a rate of 26% through 2026, adding 42,100 jobs between 2016 & 2026.
- Build Clientele Quickly: A Personal Trainer can build their business twice as fast adding Massage and Therapeutic Stretching as complementary services.
- Increase Your Professional Value: A double area of expertise moves you to the top of the Facility Owner’s interview list. Someone who can provide multiple services to Members is always more valuable than a Trainer or Massage Therapist who can’t.
- Grow Your Professional Expertise: Personal Trainers who take the 100-hour Circulatory Massage Class at Healing Hands, learn about holistic health practices that will enhance their ability to effect positive change.
- Maximize Your Schedule: Personal Trainers who offer therapeutic Massage and stretching, are more likely to keep their schedules filled with less “wait” time between clients.
- Increase Your Sense of Purpose: Contributing to a healthier lifestyle for others through Personal Training is meaningful, altruistic endeavor. By adding Therapeutic Massage to your skills list allows you to make a greater contribution, strengthening your Sense of Purpose.
- Add Value for Your Clients: Personal Training and Massage Therapy naturally complement each other. Trainers who offer multiple holistic treatments for clients are in high demand.
- Avoiding Job Burnout: Being able to alternate between Personal Training and Massage sessions will give the Trainer more variety, avoiding the monotony that leads to job burnout.
- Earn More Money: Massage Therapists typically earn $20 to $30 for a ½ hour session and between $60 to $80 hourly for an hour making Massage Therapy a valuable source of supplemental income.
Healing Hands has been serving residents throughout Southern California for over 27 years. To date, their top-notch Faculty has prepared more than 7,000 students for rewarding careers with dozens of them Personal Trainers just like YOU! To learn more, go online to www.HealingHandsSchool.com or call us at (858) 505-1100 in San Diego (Kearny Mesa), (760) 746-9364 in Escondido, or (949) 305-2722 in Laguna Hills.