Over the past few years, the number of Personal Trainers seeking to supplement their incomes by offering Massage Therapy has increased dramatically” said Paula Curtiss, Director for Healing Hands School of Holistic Health (Healing Hands). “Fortunately for them, we offer a 600 hour Massage Therapist Program that can give Personal Trainers a competitive edge in less than 1 year! Take a look below at just a few of the advantages Personal Trainers enjoy after adding Massage Therapy to their service offerings”, she added.
- Earn More Money: Massage Therapists typically earn $20 to $30 for a ½ hour session and between $60 to $80 per hour for private clients, making Massage an excellent source of supplemental income.
- Grow Your Expertise: Personal Trainers who learn Massage Therapy at Healing Hands, also learn volumes about physiology, holistic health practices and stretching, increasing their value to clients, Members and Gym Management.
- Build Clientele: A Personal Trainer can build their business twice as fast adding Massage and Therapeutic Stretching as complementary, integrative services.
- Add Value for Clients: Massage Therapy and Personal Training naturally complement each other allowing Trainers to offer more holistic treatments for clients.
- Maximize Your Employment Value: A double area of expertise moves you to the top of the Gym Owner’s interview list. Someone who can provide multiple services to Members is always more valuable than a Trainer or Massage Therapist alone.
- Job Security: The U.S. Dept. of Labor projects that job growth for Massage Therapists will continue to increase at a rate of 22% through 2023, adding tens of thousands of new jobs.
- Maximize Your Schedule: Personal Trainers that provide therapeutic Massage and stretching, are much more likely to keep their schedules filled and avoid “wait” time between clients.
- Avoiding Job Burnout: Being able to alternate between Personal Training and Massage will give the Trainer more variety, breaking up the monotony that can lead to job burnout.
- Increase Your Sense of Purpose: Your desire to contribute to a healthier lifestyle for others through Personal Training is meaningful, altruistic endeavor. By adding Therapeutic Massage and holistic self-care to your “tool belt”, you can make a greater contribution, thus fortifying your Sense of Purpose.
Healing Hands has been serving residents throughout Southern California for over 25years. To date, their top-notch Faculty has prepared more than 7,000 students for rewarding careers with dozens of them Personal Trainers just like YOU! To learn more, go online to www.HealingHandsSchool.com or call us at (858) 505-1100 in San Diego, (760) 746-9364 in Escondido, or (949) 305-2722 in Laguna Hills.