Healing Hands Massage Therapist Training Program –
A Popular Choice for WIOA Clients Seeking Re-training
If you are a WIOA client seeking an in-demand career, please check out the top ten reasons WIOA Clients choose Healing Hands School of Holistic Health (Healing Hands):
- ETPL Approved School: Healing Hands is listed on the EDD’s Eligibility Training Providers’ List and is approved to provide Massage Therapist training and accept educational funding for students participating in retraining through the WIOA. Please see etpl.edd.ca.gov, Program Name: Massage Therapist.
- National Accreditation: Healing Hands is nationally accredited making all class credits earned fully transferrable to other accredited vocational schools or colleges of massage in the US.
- Job Security: Massage Therapy is considered an “in-demand” profession by the US Department of Labor (DOL) with an expectation of 30,000 new jobs opening by 2022.
- US News reported in 2016 that Massage Therapists rank #50 in The 100 Best Jobs and, #8 in Best Health Care Support Jobs. This ranking was based on 6 important measurements which include: Job Prospects, Stress Levels, Employment Rate, Median Salary, 10-Year Growth Volume & Percentage, and Work-Life Balance.
- Annual Income: In 2015, the US Department of Labor reported that the average annual income for Massage Therapists was $38,040 with the top 10% earning more than $74,860
- Flexibility: Massage Therapists can work full-time or part-time during the day-time, evenings and on weekends. This allows stay at home moms/dads or those with full-time jobs, to meet their commitments while training for a new career.
- Reputation for Excellence: Founded in 1992, Healing Hands has successfully graduated more than 7,000 competent and caring students whose employers return to us time and again for their recruiting needs.
- Curriculum: Healing Hands offers an unparalleled number of classes. Each of the 80+ Massage and related Holistic Health Courses are taught by Instructors who specialize in their subjects.
- Employment Opportunities: Healing Hands School receives more job opportunities each month than we graduates to fill them! Our Career Services team assists students and Alumni with resume preparation and by distributing job opportunities via e-mail.
- Personal/Professional Growth & Development: Even if becoming a Professional Massage Therapist isn’t your ultimate career goal, a Healing Hands education will inspire and nurture your personal and professional growth. In addition to learning volumes about your body, holistic health practices, and the benefits of therapeutic touch, you’ll gain valuable skills that will allow you to facilitate health, healing, and relaxation for clients, friends and family for years to come!
Healing Hands has prepared dozens of WIOA clients for successful careers as Professional Massage Therapists, and can do the same for you! To learn more, visit us online at www.HealingHandsSchool.com or call us at (858) 505-1100 in San Diego, (760) 746-9364 in Escondido or, (949) 305-2722 in Laguna Hills.