Top Five Reasons to
Choose a Career in Massage Therapy NOW!
- Financial Independence! The Dept. of Labor (DOL) reports that the median annual income for Massage Therapists is $37,180 with the top 10% earning as much as $70,000.
- Job Opportunities! The DOL also expects the Industry will be adding 36,500 more professionals to this field by 2022 promising new massage therapy jobs for years to come!
- The industry is expanding into a variety of new and exciting work environments ie: Doctors and Physical Therapist Offices, Sports Teams, Professional Athletes, Gyms, Casinos, Cruise ships, Wellness Centers, Corporate Boardrooms, and more!
- US Newsranks Massage Therapists in the top 50 Best Jobs…and as the 8th Best Health Care Support Job based on employment concerns that matter most (career fulfillment, industry growth, advancement opportunities, flexible scheduling and a stress-free environment!
- Massage Therapists enjoy the satisfaction of helping others, and a sense of purpose in promoting holistic health and wellness in our communities.
Healing Hands School of Holistic Health (HHSHH) has been serving residents from two campuses (Escondido and Laguna Hills) for over 24 years. Considered a trail-blazer in Holistic Health education Healing Hands offers over 80 Massage and Holistic Health classes plus two Certification Programs. To date, we’ve prepared more than 6,500 students for rewarding careers as Massage Therapists and can do the same for you. To find out if a career in Massage Therapy may be right for you, please visit us at www.HealingHandsSchool.com or call us at (949) 305-2722 in Laguna Hills or (760) 746-9364 in Escondido.