1 tsp olive oil
2 tsps. minced fresh garlic
½ cup white cooking wine
¼ cup lemon or lime juice 1 cup chopped tomato (medium size)
¼ cup chopped fresh basil
½ tsp ground black pepper
4 oz. dried spinach angel hair pasta
4 oz. dried semolina angel hair pasta
2 Tbsp. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and maintain at boiling
- Add garlic to a saute pan and cook garlic over medium heat until it begins to brown
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour in the wine – then return to heat
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until wine is reduced by half. Stir in the lemon or lime juice and tomato, stir then remove from the heat
- In the mean-time, place the pasta in the boiling water till cooked (1 – 2 minutes).
- Drain the pasta and place it into a warm serving bowl.
- Add the basil, Parmesan cheese and black pepper into the wine/tomato mixture and pour over the pasta
- Toss the pasta to blend all ingredients, serve immediately and enjoy!
4.1 grams fat per serving
291 calories per serving