This recipe was used at the Holistic Living Retreat and I know many folks who raved about it and wanted to know how to make it… so here it is! Thank you to Mina Robinson for this recipe!
- GF Brown rice noodles
- Jar or Pasta Sauce I used Dave’s Gourmet Tomato Heirloom GF Sauce
- Yellow Squash
- Green bell peppers ( you can add red and yellow as well)
- Yellow Onion Chopped
- Fresh Garlic Cloves Chopped
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh oregano
- Italian seasoning
- Cook pasta noodles and set aside.
- Wash and Slice all veggies.
- Saute sliced onions into pan of 1 tbsp. olive oil for about 5-8 mins.
- Add all other veggies and cook for about 10-15 mins.
- Add in fresh herbs, garlic and Italian seasoning with the veggies, add more or less for flavoring. I love Herbs so I add a lot! Dry Italian seasoning is much stronger than fresh herbs so if you have both use them!
- Then add the pasta sauce and cook for another 5-10 mins until you bring it to a boil.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as desired
- If you like some spice add some roasted red pepper flakes 🙂